Saturday, October 19, 2013

Save Money On Cell Phone, Home Phone, TV and Internet Just Like I Did

Focusing On Family Budgets


As you know I'm always looking for ways to help families save! That's how the Stuff To Do With Your Kids In KW blog and Facebook Group got started.

As you may have read on my personal blog I received a Blackberry Z10 on Cityline!
If you know me then you know that this is my first Smartphone (yes I know most don't believe me when I tell them that).

So long slider cell phone with a cracked screen!

Now that I have this new piece of tech I wanted to find a way to have a great plan without costing me a ton of cash!

HELLO CELL CHOICE!

I got to know Josh through the Chamber lunch that I often attend for my workplace.  His presentation about how he does all the searching/haggilling/bargain shopping for me was fantastic and he was the first person I emailed after I got home from Cityline.

Wondering How It All Worked Out?

Well this is my facebook post ..... 

Hi Everyone!
To get the info from Josh please use my name as your referral in this link
http://cellchoice.ca/referrals
I just want to let you know that I just saved a bunch of cash on my Rogers & Fido Services! Josh is fantastic at finding you deals on your cell phone, tv, home phone & internet costs. He saved me about $40 per month! Plus he did all the leg work with setting up my blackberry! He charges $50 for a personal shopping fee and then 3 months worth of your savings. My invoice total from him is $175 which is peanuts compared to all the money I'll save from here on in on my Rogers & Fido Services.
& once again To get the info from Josh please use my name as your referral in this link
http://cellchoice.ca/referrals
Ok have a great weekend everyone!


Can you tell I was uber excited!?!?!?! 
So if you want to see have you can Save Money On Cell Phone, Home Phone, TV and Internet Just Like I Did then contact him through the link above and let him know Lisa McDonald sent you!

Now I can use my Smartphone To Find My Stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment