Sunday, December 1, 2013

Coupon Collection For Those In Need

Couponing For Good

This past Friday (November 29 2013) I saw this Facebook posting from Bob Minhas

Today I sit in a car with my Mother as we watch her home and business being ravaged by fire.

I sit here unsure what to say to her. To everyone asking about it. To the police investigating it. To the news agency looking for a quote.

I sit here in silence beside her without the strength and fortitude a good Son should give his Mother during this time. And in a sad way ... This feels like the only place right now for me to turn.

Tell me what I should be doing right now. And how do I make this better for her? And if you can ... please save a prayer for her tonight.


Since then I have been trying to think of a way to help.  Being that this happened in Barrie and I am in KW I wanted to find a way to lend a hand.

After much thought it dawned on me that a have lots of coupons that expire on December 31st 2013 and if I do than I know several others will have lots of soon to be expired coupons as well.  With the cash donations and grocery gift cards they are receiving, I know that coupons can help the donations go even farther. If you have coupons that you are willing to part with please visit the facebook event page
https://www.facebook.com/events/240813586081484/?source=1
and we will make sure that they get to Bob's family in hopes to help those displaced by fire.

Thank-you for your generosity


No comments:

Post a Comment