The Libman Company Heads To Home Depot Canada
We'll start with the Disclaimer - Yes this is a sponsored post, but this just means we're able to offer you a chance to win a floor cleaning trio! Enter the contest at the end of this post
Great news for Canadians! The Libman Company is headed north to Home Depot Canada! With next week our Canadian readers will be celebrating CANADA DAY on July 1st and our American readers will be celebrating INDEPENDENCE DAY on the Fourth of July we thought it was a great time to announce this news to North America!
This means cleaning your home just got a whole lot simpler! Just see how these 3 innovative items can clean your floor.
Why The Libman Company Stands Out In The Cleaning IndustryI'm a big believer in high quality products that are easy to use and floor cleaning trio I received from The Libman Company gets high praise! Not only for their ease of use but for the high standards they have set as a company.
As you can see from the image below their products are North American Made and Family Owned Since 1896.
That kind of legacy means they are doing things right! Not only with their items but also on their impact on the environment. The Libman Company uses 95% recycled plastic to make their broom fibers and up to 70% recycled steel to create the mop and broom handles. Plus they use enviromentally friendly packaging and as you saw in the videos earlier, their mop heads are machine washable which allows you to waste less! To learn more about their environmentally resposible practices visit their GREENSTEPS page.
5 Ways To Fight The Cleaning Hum-DrumsStill not excited about getting to the cleaning chores? Here's a list that will help fight Hum-Drum cleaning!
- Turn On The Tunes - Crank up some high energy music to get you moving! This cleaning trio items can also serve as an air guitar or a mic stand if the spirit moves you!
- Be Prepared - Whether you think of the boy scouts motto, or as Scar sings "I know it sounds sordid but you'll be rewarded" in The Lion King, it always pays to be prepared. Go grab you cleaning supplies (which may now include items from The Libman Company) to have them all close at hand.
- Clean Top To Bottom - Why clean the floor just to wipe crumbs off the counter and mess it up again?
- Break It Down - Don't think you have to tackle the whole house at once. Break it down room by room or even area by area (think work desk or kitchen island).
- Celebrate Small Victories - Nothing says celebrating a clean floor like a Tom Cruise Risky Business style slide across it!
Enter To Win
a Rafflecopter giveaway