Make it A PARENTS’ DAY OUT or PARENTS’ NIGHT OUT @ The Kitchener Market Cooking Stage
This 2017 Cooking Stage has a mix of cooking demonstrations so there is something for everyone in the age 19+ crowd. Be sure to visit the Cooking Stage Schedule page to get all the cooking stage info.
Show Info (from the Food And Drink Show Page)
- Friday 5pm – 10pm
- Saturday 12pm – 10pm
- Sunday 12pm – 5pm
- Must be 19 years or older to attend. No children, no infants.
- Cost for admission is $15 per person/per day
- Sample tokens act as the official show currency
- Tokens can be purchased for samples of food and beverages
- Sample prices may vary based on product and exhibitor, *Sample tokens will be available for purchase on show dates only.
This contest is for those in the Kitchener Waterloo Area Only. Must be 19+ to enter. The prize is a pair of passes for FREE ADMISSION to the Food And Drink Show. Food and Drink purchases are at your own cost.
Just enter the contest listed below (might take a minute to load the rafflecopter contest form. If the contest does not pop up, clear your cache and refresh). Remember the blog comment about WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEARN TO COOK is a mandatory entry.
a Rafflecopter giveaway