Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales Ship Take Over In The Toronto Harbour #PiratesLife



While we had let you know in an earlier post that 2017 would mark the release of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, we did not know how cool the promotion for this film would be.  Take a look at what happened in the Toronto Harbour


Can you imagine seeing that up close? Soon you can see all these pirates on the big screen as Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales is set to sail into theatres on May 26th!

2 comments:

  1. That movie Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Lies looks amazing! I know my grandson (and granddaughters) will freak to see it. I like the new Beauty and the Beast and Born In China myself, but I'm sure they will also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about the latest in the Pirates movies. My granddaughter and I have been huge fans since the very first movie and we plan to watch this one together as well.

    ReplyDelete